CA Technologies Senior Consultant, Presales - Veracode (Application Security / DevSecOps) - Italian speaker in London, United Kingdom
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
The Veracode Senior Consultant, Presales plays a critical role in building and sustaining customer relationships while driving the adoption of Veracode solutions in order to surpass our revenue goals. This role works closely with Sales to build long-term business relationships within assigned regions. The Senior Consultant, Presales is a high impact, very visible role responsible for ensuring pervasive enterprise adoption of Veracode solutions, and closing enterprise transactions within the EMEA region, with particular focus on growing our Italian-region.
- Responsibilities: *
• Understand the technologies, constraints and other issues of an application security program and its implementation.
• Demonstrate Veracode platform, value proposition and technology for prospects, customers and partners.
• Understand the customer's business, security and compliance challenges.
• Match Veracode solutions to customer's business and technical requirements.
• Build long-term business relationships and become a trusted advisor within each strategic account, across all lines of business.
• Define and implement a solution oriented go-to-market strategy for each named account to ensure technical adoption of Veracode solutions.
• Identify new customer projects for Veracode solutions.
• Present Veracode vision, strategy and product roadmaps to executives and technical management.
• Drive the adoption of Veracode solutions within strategic accounts moving current subscriptions from a departmental/transactional focus to an enterprise methodology.
• Mentor other team members and work as a transparent team within the Sales organization.
• Evangelise the relevance of secure coding practices and testing techniques from the perspective of the developer.
• Enable integration points for the developer and Veracode’s technical solutions.
- Requirements: *
• Business fluent in English and at least one other European languages (ideally Italian)
• Several years’ experience of Sales Engineering working with the largest enterprises and ISV’s preferred, however, training will be offered for those with transferrable skills.
• Strong credentials in either Application Security and/or DevOps areas - Continuous Testing / Continuous Delivery would be key.
• Certifications like CISSP, CISA, CISM or PCI-QSA very helpful.
• Ability to collaborate with and motivate multiple groups toward accomplishing a task.
• Enthusiastic, self-starter with a charismatic personality.
• Strong customer facing and relationship building skills.
• Must be effective in working both independently and in team settings.
• Strong listening and consultative, question based selling skills.
• Ability to uncover business challenges and develop a custom solution to solve those challenges.
• Ability to travel within region as necessary.
- More About Working at CA:*
CA has earned scores of global Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years – and there’s a reason for that. Here you’ll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package – all while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, CA’s fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
/ Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly./